Before my weekend date with the Student, I had been telling my friends all about him. And the million dollar question came up- how long before I would have sex with him?
Sex is a touchy subject for me. I'll be honest- I have never really enjoyed it. With my ex, sex was something I did for him. I never wanted it, I never initiated it. It was physically uncomfortable for me. I thought my lack of sex drive was a result from being on the pill, but after switching birth control brands a couple of times, I concluded that I was just not a sexual person. It's sad when I think back on it now, but really, I didn't know what I was missing out on. The thought of sex with a different person was intimidating, just like the kissing. It would be awkward and strange until you get to know the other person and it becomes comfortable.
I decided that six dates was a nice number. Saturday's date would be date #4 with the Student, so I wasn't really preparing for anything to happen. But I did wear cute underwear just in case we had a little fun at the end of the night.
The date consisted of supper at a German restaurant (we're both German and love the food), followed by drinks at another restaurant, and ending the night at a club. When we were at the club, he asked me if I wanted to date exclusively. After teasing him and basically making him ask me if I wanted to be his girlfiend (I get a little mean when I'm drunk), I agreed. I wasn't interested in dating anyone else, and if we were going to take things to the next level, then I wanted to be exclusive.
We took a cab back to my house and one thing led to another. The sex wasn't perfect, but we were both a little drunk so it took the edge off. But even so, it was better than what I was used to. And he is hot without clothes on.
I guess I'm a four date kind of girl, not six.
No comments:
Post a Comment