My subpar kissing skills didn't turn the Student off. He contacted me to finalize the details of our third date together. I asked if he would like to come over to my place and just hang out and watch a movie. He agreed, and said we could order in supper as well. I was excited, to say the least. I was thisclose to writing his name in little hearts all over my margin files at work.
He came over with a bottle of wine and we ordered in pizza. It was nice to be in the comfort of my home and away from public places. I had been feeling like I was only being about 85% myself around him, so being in my house helped me to open up a little more. And my dogs were a nice icebreaker. I'm a strong believer in that you can tell a lot about a guy from how he interacts with animals. Being that he has two dogs of his own, he passed that test with flying colours. My dogs are small and a little overbearing, but he was great with them. It was sexy as hell.
I slowly started to see he has a bit of a boisterous personality. When he tells stories, he is very animated. I would have thought it would annoy me as I tend to be on the quieter side, but it didn't. It was a nice compliment to my personality.
I let him choose the movie we were going to watch. Another type of a test- will he choose a raunchy comedy or bloody action movie? He chose "Milk". I was genuinely impressed. The guy has decent taste in movies. And he made comments throughout the movie, which would normally bug me. But it was nice to see he enjoyed the movie and was invested in it. Just another trait I'm not used to.
And of course with movies comes the couch snuggling. It was lovely. One thing I have to say is that he is incredibly gentle and careful with me. Not that my last relationship was abusive, but my ex was a little rough and careless with me physically. This was a really nice change to be with someone who is so attentive to me.
And the kissing improved. I got to know his style a little better, and by the end of the night we were in sync with each other. No more awkwardness, no more panic attacks. Kissing him quickly became my favourite pastime.
Before he left for the night, he made plans to take me out of Saturday night. No details on what we would do, just "a night on the town".
Suffice to say, I had a hard time focusing at work the next day.
No comments:
Post a Comment