Thursday, August 25, 2011

Eeep.

Okay. I got rid of my two free online dating profiles. Knowing as many people as I did freaked me out and I was starting to get messages from creepy men that were really old. So enough of that.


I decided to bite the bullet and actually pay for an eHarmony account. I have heard good things, and the commercials have that happy, peppy music. If you are awesome like me, you will recognize the song from "While You Were Sleeping".


So I figure, eHarmony will make my life like "While You Were Sleeping". I will work at a subway toll booth and look longingly at a guy who comes through the subway each day. And after he is pushed on the tracks and I save his life, I will fall in love with his brother, get married, and he will take me to Italy. Yup, it will be just like that.


For the record, 5 out of my 8 matches look like they could be mistaken for my father.

No comments:

Post a Comment